• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZOMBIE ART Collectors Take Heed

15 posts in this topic

Christopher Herndon (Artist for LIVING WITH ZOMBIES) is having a blow out sale to raise some funds. Buy one page, get another free. Awesome stuff from a very nice guy.

I'm posting this on his behalf, becuase unlike me, he has talent and spends his time being creative. I can hate and type at the same time, hence the post.

So go on over and check out his GALLERY .

Get a commission while you're at it. Be damned the days of waiting MONTHS for a commisison. He did THIS PIN UP for me, over night at ComiCon at a price I am to embarressed to say in mixed company.

Mike

Well, after browsing Chris' CAF after starting this thread I just had to get another piece by him of my own.

I've come to the conclusion that anyone that doesn't get a commission from Chris is a straight up sucka! :boo:

The guy does great work and must get all of his demons out in his art, cause he is about the nicest guy out there. :golfclap:

54555-Preacher48.jpg.7fa0ebb3e6b45b9c059bac814c75cd2c.jpg

I bet he'd do one heck of nice Despair hm

Heck, at his rates he'd do one heck of a nice set of endless :makepoint:

I'm sure he would, but I took it into a different direction. This beauty is on it's way.

03-03-08birdsdavidwright.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Hitchcock films and "The Birds" is my favorite, so I thought I would try something a bit different and I'm glad I did! (thumbs u

I bet he'd do one heck of nice Despair hm

Heck, at his rates he'd do one heck of a nice set of endless :makepoint:

I'm sure he would, but I took it into a different direction. This beauty is on it's way.

03-03-08birdsdavidwright.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Hitchcock films and "The Birds" is my favorite, so I thought I would try something a bit different and I'm glad I did! (thumbs u

That's super.....I am gonna have to look into commissioning him.

Oh..and as for "The Birds" you are not alone in your fandom...albeit this is more of a homage.

Birdsspread.JPG

How long does he usually take to respond to e-mails?

He's always answered my emails within a day or two. And th elongest he has taken to finish a commission for me has been two weeks.

Awesome. I contacted him through the CAF website yesterday about a couple of pages...can't wait! :cool:

What's the average commission cost with him?

What's the average commission cost with him?

Any commission I have gotten from him has been under $150.

Very reasonable for the quality of work. And nothing beats asking for a commission from an artist on the 1st of the month and having it by the 15th.

First Commission done overnight at SDCC07

SECOND COMMISSION took him forever to complete, like 8 days or so :insane: