• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Jean Art Day

11 posts in this topic

Wow! Congrats man!

You've got an amazing collection of Fables stuff. Goes great with your "Adversary"

cover.

How'd you like the recent arc (The Good Prince)? I'd been holding all mine and finally read them all in a few sittings last weekend. Best arc since the Arabian Nights.

Wow! Congrats man!

You've got an amazing collection of Fables stuff. Goes great with your "Adversary"

cover.

How'd you like the recent arc (The Good Prince)? I'd been holding all mine and finally read them all in a few sittings last weekend. Best arc since the Arabian Nights.

Thanks! I'm actually way behind on Fables. I have all the issues, but still haven't started The Good Prince. The series started losing my attention a bit after Homelands. I think I might have to dig them out tonight and give it a try.

I'm more of a JJ fan than a Fables fan at this point, but maybe the newer issues can turn that around.