• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why?

45 posts in this topic

That's insane. :insane:

the bigger puzzler is that Superboy would stay locked up in a room

and not be able to break down a castle door for 800 years...

I just don't get SA DC's...

doh!

Pictures of naked women inside?

That's insane. :insane:

the bigger puzzler is that Superboy would stay locked up in a room

and not be able to break down a castle door for 800 years...

I just don't get SA DC's...

doh!

Pictures of naked women inside?

Pictures of male supeheros getting spanked if I know my SA DC's.

:gossip:

Diehard DC collectors will pay more for HG copies then Marvel fans, especially if they need it. They rarely flip their books unlike their Marvel counterpart fans ;)

Diehard DC collectors will pay more for HG copies then Marvel fans, especially if they need it. They rarely flip their books unlike their Marvel counterpart fans ;)
Good point. The average wait to replace a HG DC can be up to a year while replacing almost any HG Marvel can be done in approximately 30 seconds.

Good point. The average wait to replace a HG DC can be up to a year while replacing almost any HG Marvel can be done in approximately 30 seconds.
Yeah but how many more Marvel fans are out there lol

No doubt Marvel fans outnumber DC fans but the funny thing is that I always see Marvel collections being bought at my LCS. In fact I would say for every 7 Marvel collections he buys to 1 DC collection.

And his customers are probably 3 to 1 DC fans hm

28 . . 27 . . 26 lol

I understand the obsession. :insane:

Still, for an extra c-note, you could've bought Clink's copy of Superboy 1. Granted it's not high grade, but a much more desirable book IMHO on several counts. Plus, if you ever needed to sell your collection, I think you would be more likely to get your $1400+ back out of the SB 1 than the non-key high grade SB 113.

To each his own though.

28 . . 27 . . 26 lol

Especially if MK owns it.