• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Davis Lectures in Athens Gorgia possible chance for signatures

7 posts in this topic

Jack Davis will be attending a panel at the University of Georgia in Athens on March 6th

And giving a lecture on March 7th. This is truly a rare oppurtunity. Mr. Davis is retired and does not make public appearances.

Anybody who loves Golden Age comics or Horror comics should Know the name Jack Davis.

I would love to attend this but I can't due to being stuck in dallas at a Horror convention.

If there are any witnesses who live nearby or would be willing to travel to this event please contact me. or post something here.

Before anybody ask there are no Jack Davis SS books. this might be the only chance to obtain one as he is in his 80's and the last appearance he made was when the national society of illustrators honored him with a lifetime achievement award (that event was not open to the public.

Kris, if you find a witness to attend, please let me know! I have a book I'd love to get signed :wishluck:

Hey steve how about you go. and everybody who wants a book or some books signed pitch in 50 bucks to the cause. If 4 or more people pitch in your cost would be low. You could drive down. It is quicker than the Mcfarlane drive

Kris, if you find a witness to attend, please let me know! I have a book I'd love to get signed :wishluck:

Hey steve how about you go. and everybody who wants a book or some books signed pitch in 50 bucks to the cause. If 4 or more people pitch in your cost would be low. You could drive down. It is quicker than the Mcfarlane drive

I'd love to Kris, but mapquest quotes the drive as 12+ hours from my house....

On top of that, I will be on vacation until March 5th, so I don't think I can take an extra day off of work either.... :(

Sorry....