• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA KATY KEENES ADDED !Price drop! Silver- Spideys, FF-4, and more!

81 posts in this topic

SOLD!!!!!!!!ASM 121 and 122

7.0 and 8.0 OW pages. I actually think these are better but trying to be conservative here.Very low impact Moisture stains On the Back Of 121. barely visible in Hand.

Books look Awesome!

225.00 SHIPPED FOR THE PAIR ANYWHERE IN STATES. Reasonable offers Please PM me.

Overseas will be a bit more.

Paypal only please. Post the :takeit: to take precedense over PMs

scan0048-1.jpg

scan0049-1.jpg

scan0046-2.jpg

scan0047-2.jpg

Heroe inc. Presents Cannon NN Military edition. 9.4 from 1969

Warehouse find These are gorgeous copys You get 10 issues for 18.00 shipped. A little more overseas. I have 200 of these so I can sell multiple lots. Or if someone wants all 200, PM me a offer

scan0022.jpg

scan0023-1.jpg

I think thats it for now, More tonight. I will probably put up a low grade ASM #6

And mid Grade ASM #16,22,24,26

Also also possibly mid grade FF4 #48 and 49

Also thinking of putting up the SUPS #317 I have in the Grading forum It is high grade 9.6 and thats a tuff cover to find in High grade, I think as I remember there are only 4 in the census

SOLD!!!!!Sups 317. I cant discount this one. Neal adams cover tuff in high grade Only 5 in 9.6 in the census, IF I wasnt lazy I would send it out to be slabbed,

9.6 OW pages

65.00 shipped a little more . outside the states

scan0044-2.jpg

scan0045-1.jpg