• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coverless Catman # 13 auction on ebay ends...

12 posts in this topic

I own the Mile High of this issue. When I bought it back in the early 80s, I never dreamed it was as scarce as it has turned out to be. I am embarrassed to say I paid $60 for it and the dealer I bought it from had the entire run of Mile High Catmans which mostly ended up with Nicholas Cage. Geez if I had the money back then ....

I own the Mile High of this issue. When I bought it back in the early 80s, I never dreamed it was as scarce as it has turned out to be. I am embarrassed to say I paid $60 for it and the dealer I bought it from had the entire run of Mile High Catmans which mostly ended up with Nicholas Cage. Geez if I had the money back then ....

Wow, do you have a scan?

Wow, do you have a scan?

I was a little disappointed with the 8.5 grade - I thought it was 9.2 but I can't complain.

2113904740102488065S600x600Q85.jpg

WOW! Thank you! Its nice to finally see it! Don't feel too bad, many of the issues in that range are 8.5. At least you still have your copy. Boy the boards are full of all kind of new amazing books!

I need to stick around more often.

Catman Comics are so cool - I've only recently become a big Chas Quinlan fan :cloud9:

I'm looking to put together a low to mid-grade run with nice paper, but it's proving difficult to find 'em... :wishluck:

You won't find them either... extremely tough in any grade.

I see #32 pop up more than any other and I think it's only because it's on the Gerber cover.