• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold out-CLOSED Thank you

41 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone for checking out my thread. I think the Avengers 55 and the Aquaman 49 are the only books left. I am going out now. If you are interested in these two books please post a :takeit:

Avengers 55 $25

Aquaman 49 $15

Thanks again,

-Mike

Thank you everyone for checking out my thread. I think the Avengers 55 and the Aquaman 49 are the only books left. I am going out now. If you are interested in these two books please post a :takeit:

Avengers 55 $25

Aquaman 49 $15

Thanks again,

-Mike

...just saw this, so I guess not.

Giant Size Invaders 1 $5 Good looking low grade copy

img030.jpg

What makes this a "low-grade" copy..? From the scan it looks pretty nice. (shrug)

There is a small water stain on the back cover that goes about half way through the book. There is a small green stain on the very bottom of the cover that you can see in the scan. Top left corner is dinged. A very good looking copy, but I wouldn't think it would grade very well with the water stain and the stain on the cover.

:acclaim:

Anything else to come Mike?

Sorry Arex.... As I just told another board member via pm, all the books I have left are either books I don't ever want to sell or books that nobody would ever want.

Thank you Arex and everyone else for checking out my thread,

-Mike