• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SURVIVOR: THE CGC FORUM

131 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gifgossip.gif Joanna are you a Vampire as well?gossip.gif

Just Like ME thumbsup2.gif

I'm always awake all night and sleep in the day. However, instead of taking the blood of others, I give blood. Small difference, but it allows me to sleep at day.

-- Joanna

Screw you guys...I'm going to win all the challenges and voted you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons off one by one. Unlike Coby in the second Survivor, I'm going to pick some loser to be my foe at the end. So..it's me and the Beyonder as the final 2! mad.gif

I'm voting you off first!! devil.gif And then it's Joanna, since she's a bad person! And then Bronzebruce and Dam are gone!! It's gonna be me, Hammer, JoeCollector, and Bubbles as the final 4! grin.gif

Alright, so BOC's with me. Who else....

Is Scarface in da hizzo?

Just got done taking a Whizzo.......and now ScarFace is in da Hizzo. acclaim.gif

Dat's da straight dizzo for shizzo... devil.gif

there have been a few threads here like this that I was miffed that I wasnt mentioned at all... like the most 'positive contributor' thread. (Not that I think I should have been mentioned for any of my' pale posts'). Now - - I havent read this whole thread yet, but 'Ill bet that that same quality of vanilla-ness to my existence here has also saved me from being in danger of being voted off!!

there have been a few threads here like this that I was miffed that I wasnt mentioned at all... like the most 'positive contributor' thread. (Not that I think I should have been mentioned for any of my' pale posts'). Now - - I havent read this whole thread yet, but 'Ill bet that that same quality of vanilla-ness to my existence here has also saved me from being in danger of being voted off!!

Just so you don't feel left out. I vote for aman619. thumbsup2.gif