• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SURVIVOR: THE CGC FORUM

131 posts in this topic

That would explain his tastes: He see's big boobs, and he still gets thirsty.

Actually, it wasn't a Moderator. Someone PM'd me asking if I would take it down. They asked nice, so I have to respect that.

I figured it would happen, but Iwas hoping to get a couple of days out of it.

Please tell them it wasn't me. I always get blamed for these things, and I'm innocent, I tell ya! Innocent!

-- Joanna

Troublemaker!

So NOT!

Everybody else gets along fine with Bugaboo, Hammer, and Joe_Collector... so YOU must be the troublemaker! 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Hmmm... perhaps you're right. Maybe I am the squeaky wheel in this well-oiled machine. But it's only becaues I'm different! I'm not like the other boys! I'm an outsider! An outcast! I've been reading LL 106 and I'm filled with cultural outrage! I live in a slum (though instead of rats, we have a swimming pool), and have to live under the thumb of THE MAN! THE MAN, who refuses to treat sisters like me with the same respect as the male overlords! "Comics aren't for girls -- go away because you have breasts." I hear it every day! Every day! (well, not every day, more like, um, never. But I could've heard it! maybe.)

I need to take a break from writing about LL106. I'm going to get on my exercise bike, pedal away some goddess rage and read the DaVinci Code.

-- Joanna

is everybody sleeping.gif ?

Not me. Just got off of my bike, took a bath and am going back to work on the LL106. I'll be at it all night.

893whatthe.gifgossip.gif Joanna are you a Vampire as well?gossip.gif

Just Like ME thumbsup2.gif