• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC books from my never to be sold collection.

6 posts in this topic

Thanks selling some of my collection again to raise soccer money.

Richie Rich no 1s are always tough to find in high grade . Bronze age.

1st Lobo.........

1st Teen Titans

1st jackie Estacodo (movie)

1st

Rare superman logo book in high grade White cover which is tough.

Little lulu highest grade.......................Whitman.

I have lots more next week................

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjduran1

I thought the dc Comic presents #26 ( teen titans( was a 9.8.........I have never seen a copy that nice that was not hidden in collections.

Who will be the first to contribute to my 3 daughters soccer fund.............thanks team.

Teen titans 2 is the first appearance of Deathstroke.

My next group of private collections books for sale next saturday or offers from Forum members only prior to that. All these books are bronze age investment grade.

Freedom Fighters 1 CGC 9.6 white 1976 Beautiful flawless black cover Let the team begin.

Teen titans #2 CGC 9.4 White 1st Deathstroke 1979 Book was misgraded ouch.

Captain marvel #38 CGC 9.6 White (book is perfect) 1975 32 year old perfect unread book.

Howard the Duck #12 CGC 9.6 1st appearance of Kiss the band 1977 same year as Star Wars.

Omega Men #3 CGC 9.8 White pages 1st Badass Lobo Tough Hulk 181 red type cover. Everything shows so only a small percent will reach this status. I thought it was a 9.9/

X-o Manowar #15 Pink Rare Logo Variant A beautiful CGC 9.8 with white pages. My favorite cover in regards to Valiant.