• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,956 posts in this topic

That's a grail for me, Richard. I love that cover. :cloud9:

One of my favorite covers too.

I am not a big fan of Golden Age books but this is one that really deserves a :cloud9: Nice book Richard.

Books like this are what made me a golden age fan. Thanks Joey!

Back from CGC by way of Mr. Nelson (yes, it's pressed). My scanner made it darker than it is...

hulk122.jpg

Also got back a blue 4.5 Comic Cavalcade #25 but no one cares about those.

Edited by agro23

I just picked these up today. I walked in the house and dropped the group held together with a rubber band right on the kitchen tile. All three cases cracked and chipped. doh!

Pleasent surprise on this one.

Wonder1vf001.jpg

Presents so much nicer. taped killed it, but the favorite book in my collection right now.

exciting9gvg001.jpg

Mystic7f1.jpg

Edited by MCMiles

I just picked these up today. I walked in the house and droped the group held together with a rubber band right on the kitchen tile. All three cases cracked and chipped. doh!

Wonder1vf001.jpg

Presents so much nicer. taped killed it, but the favorite book in my collection right now.

exciting9gvg001.jpg

Mystic7f1.jpg

WOW - Nice books, Mike. That Wonder Comics #1 is :cloud9: and the Exciting #9 - BT's first appearance sure looks a lot a better than the 3.0. I would snarf that up in a heartbeat.

Sardo, I want to come to Florida on holidays. Hit the beach, Cape Canaveral, Everglades, Disneyworld, and Sardoland, home of an amazing collection. Every time I log on I see some more of your new beautiful pickups.

Thanks Torch!! Sardoland also houses a collection of vintage arcade cabinets/standups. I just got in my Smash TV.

I just picked these up today. I walked in the house and dropped the group held together with a rubber band right on the kitchen tile. All three cases cracked and chipped. doh!

Wonder1vf001.jpg

exciting9gvg001.jpg

Mystic7f1.jpg

Those are VERY NICE! :headbang:

Sorry about the crackage...I take it no damage to the books...

exciting9gvg001.jpg

I love this cover!

One day I will own a copy.

Wonder1vf001.jpg

exciting9gvg001.jpg

Mystic7f1.jpg

Nice books also. That Mystic Comics is Hitleriffic.

exciting9gvg001.jpg

That is a sweet book! Cool first appearance issue, plus I love a good Golden Age train cover. :applause: The Wonder & Mystic are both really nice as well. Winners all around.