• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,967 posts in this topic

3 GA books back yesterday for me:

Silver Streak #6 5.0 universal (I bought it as a 4.0! :banana::banana::banana: )

Green Lantern #3 2.0 universal (sold to me as restored because there was tape on the spine! :banana: )

Blue Beetle #54 6.5 universal (sold to me as 7.5 :frustrated: )

Silver Streak #6 5.0 universal (I bought it as a 4.0! :banana::banana::banana: )

Green Lantern #3 2.0 universal (sold to me as restored because there was tape on the spine! :banana: )

Wanna sell your 6.5 copy :takeit:

I just got it back and still haven't decided what's going on with it! lol

I need to get the graders' notes and see why there was such a disconnect between me, the seller, and CGC. Normally I don't complain but we're talking about a substantial hit in value.

I just got it back and still haven't decided what's going on with it! lol

I need to get the graders' notes and see why there was such a disconnect between me, the seller, and CGC. Normally I don't complain but we're talking about a substantial hit in value.

I understand.......but :takeit: pm me your asking price....:lol: