• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,959 posts in this topic

Was expecting a 9.6 on this one.. but for some reason it came back a 9.0 with a nice ding on the top corner, not sure where it came from because I would not have submitted it that way (shrug) . sorry pic isn't that great, it was taken with my phone.

ASM300.jpgASM300bigdent.jpgASM300bend.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

Was expecting a 9.6 on this one.. but for some reason it came back a 9.0 with a nice ding on the top corner, not sure where it came from because I would not have submitted it that way (shrug) .

Oddly enough, that 9.0 Conan 275 I got back had damage too. I'm 90% sure it didn't leave my house with a 1/4" tear at the bottom of the spine. hm

That is strange...I checked all my books in the economy submission and they all seem to have a similar impact mark on the top left corner..although this book has by far the worst one they all seem to have similar marks there.

Is it possible that it happened during shipment or while being graded? There is no way I would have over looked a large impact like that on the back of the book, or looked at it and thought that it was still deserving of a 9.6.. (shrug)

That is strange...I checked all my books in the economy submission and they all seem to have a similar impact mark on the top left corner..although this book has by far the worst one they all seem to have similar marks there.

Is it possible that it happened during shipment or while being graded? There is no way I would have over looked a large impact like that on the back of the book, or looked at it and thought that it was still deserving of a 9.6.. (shrug)

get in touch with someone at CGC about everything

get in touch with someone at CGC about everything

I was thinking about it, but too many variables involved.. Don't have pictures of the comics before they left.. Could have been the dealer while he was holding on to them before they shipped out...or could have happened at cgc..No way to prove any of it... (shrug)

This was my sign of the beast post..oh yeah 666. :devil:

Edited by Twistty1