• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

[

#

Gift grade!! :o nice one (thumbs u

How is that a 9.6?? Did they get it confused with another copy? Do you have a 9.6 in an 8.0 case somewhere?

Not to rag on someone's book... but that really doesn't look like a 9.6 to me either. Why is it that when CGC misses the grade(s) on my book(s) it's always unfavourable? :P

Comments like these sound be sent in a PM. Since you all did it publicly your all dinks.

Agreed Joey. I am a full fledged supporter of the "Thumper Rule"

[

#

How is that a 9.6?? Did they get it confused with another copy? Do you have a 9.6 in an 8.0 case somewhere?

Not to rag on someone's book... but that really doesn't look like a 9.6 to me either. Why is it that when CGC misses the grade(s) on my book(s) it's always unfavourable? :P

Why is it that when someone takes the time to share their books, some dickhead has to give them grief?

[

#

Why is it that when someone takes the time to share their books, some dickhead has to give them grief?

Glad to see you saved up all your person_without_enough_empathying and moaning for this thread, Watson. (thumbs u

[

#

Glad to see you saved up all your person_without_enough_empathying and moaning for this thread, Watson. (thumbs u

I may be surly in general, but at least I'm not a shill.

Just got it home today. I was hoping for an 8.5/9.0 but I can see why it got an 8.0,

just minor stuff. I've had it raw for a very long time. I am still happy with it, even an 8.0 is the 2nd highest graded ?!?

I heard they are going to make a movie about Fireman Farrell and this book will

will be on everyone's wantlist (lol).

IMG_1327.jpg

CGC has been exceedingly tough on DC's from what I can see. Incredible copy!

[

#

It's almost as if "Not to rag on someone's book" means something different to you than it does to everyone else. Surprised you didn't throw a "bless your heart" in there, too

[

#

I don't know you, so, by your standards of shillness, you are.

[

#

I don't know you, so, by your standards of shillness, you are.

Pizz off, Logan :applause: