• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Yeah.

Real easy to submit also.

ok ok tonight i'm signing up. How long does it take for me to get the certificates in the mail?

A couple of weeks. You get a packet with submission forms, a neato pin lol, and your three freebies for submission.

You will be given a number. You can log on to Collectors-society and keep track of all your submissions.

Yeah.

Real easy to submit also.

ok ok tonight i'm signing up. How long does it take for me to get the certificates in the mail?

A couple of weeks. You get a packet with submission forms, a neato pin lol, and your three freebies for submission.

You will be given a number. You can log on to Collectors-society and keep track of all your submissions.

They sent me a renewal email for my membership. It seems they have an "Elite" Membership package available.for $229...Anyone know what that's about?

I just tried upgrading my account, but was given an error message. not sure what that's about, but guess CGC don't like me money.

never mind I was a drunk insufficiently_thoughtful_person last night and imputed the wrong CVC code. I fixed it and am now a member. Now to figure out which three books to submit for free.

I grew up in a small hick town and the only comics available was Archie and Disney stuff (which I collected). When I moved to a big city to attend university I finally got to go to a real comic store, that Batman and the 1st 2 parts of the story was the first comic I ever purchased there. I can remember Sitting down with the first 3 parts of that series and reading them, I was blown a way by the story and art work.

IMG_1591.jpg