• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,956 posts in this topic

Just got this bad boy yesterday...Woo hoo!!!!

image62.jpg

I think I saw that bad boy on the CLINK recently...

Not this one. Just Got it back from CGC on Monday. Along with the rest of my books. They all graded a little higher than I thought. Except my Conan #1 :cry:

That SM 1 is just awesome! Where do you guys come up with these great comics?!!!

Congrats.

I've had this one in my posession for about 8 years. I hand picked several books to go to CGC. The really great thing is Igraded it a 9.4 as my minimum grade accepted. That's what I thought it would hit, with a good shot at a 9.6......Sometimes, I LOVE being wrong. :banana:

Just got this bad boy yesterday...Woo hoo!!!!

image62.jpg

Wow that must be so cool to slabb a book like that that you could probably fetch $4k-$5k on in a heart beat. I can remember 4-5 years ago people were hard pressed to sell 9.8's for $2k. I wish Buscema did some GA Subby stuff back in the day. This is an unappreciated cover as I love the images in the back drop.

I'm trying to put together a 9.8 set of all 11 issues. So far, I have 3. Don't have a #184! :)

Here's another, but CGC goofed and encapsulated it with the label to Avengers #180 :boo: :

Av184sale.jpg

While this one got the label to Avengers #184.

Av180sale.jpg