• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

man everybody getting there comics back..and all i get in from CGC is emails saying how they are sorry for being soooo late on my books and giving me different dates on when i should get back to me... mess making me want to keep everything raw and not use cgc again

man everybody getting there comics back..and all i get in from CGC is emails saying how they are sorry for being soooo late on my books and giving me different dates on when i should get back to me... mess making me want to keep everything raw and not use cgc again

I feel you c-mack same thing happend to me for almost two months. I called and they said sorry but they were backed up. But i got the books finally 2 days ago!!

It's so worth it when you get them however :cloud9:

thats what i keep telling myself.. just hate paying for something and all i get is the run around..

thats what i keep telling myself.. just hate paying for something and all i get is the run around..

a few extra dollars and express service is 5 DAYS turn around time....well worth it.

a few extra dollars and express service is 5 DAYS turn around time....well worth it.

thats the thing i paided for the 20 day turnaround but im well pass 40 days...