• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

I'm not a huge fan of cream pages but I'd take that kind of grade bump action anyday.

Thanks - I was wondering what people think that don't like the cream pages. I personally think that CGC's page quality grade is much more a lottery than the actual grade.

Do you know the environment it was stored in between the original slabbing and the re-sub?

love that x-men 1 c-mack! i'm jealous!!

thanks man, its always been a want for me...ive sat in my chair just looking at it for like 15 mins thinking about when i was a kid how i thought iw ould never own a copy...it really is a big deal to me...

I'm not a huge fan of cream pages but I'd take that kind of grade bump action anyday.

Thanks - I was wondering what people think that don't like the cream pages. I personally think that CGC's page quality grade is much more a lottery than the actual grade.

Do you know the environment it was stored in between the original slabbing and the re-sub?

I don't know the environment it was stored in prior to purchase, no. I did however have a comic I purchased with Off-White pages, resubbed it and it came back with Cream to Off-White, which I then resubbed a year later and it came back White pages :insane: