• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

I don't know the environment it was stored in prior to purchase, no. I did however have a comic I purchased with Off-White pages, resubbed it and it came back with Cream to Off-White, which I then resubbed a year later and it came back White pages :insane:

lol That's nuts

Just picked these up this morning from the post office. The Strange Tales 2 is for Matt Kindt who did the Black Widow story. Matt is a childhood friend of mine and while I was making arrangements to get my copy signed he told me that he had given all his copies away. So I found this one for him and got it slabbed. I pleased with the 9.8 after all it was not bagged and boarded and came off the rack.

93119.jpg.85a44030d4fce8b5a933c7c878013f05.jpg

93120.jpg.18f483fa9d9927df412c3805e6272282.jpg

got these two back today! <3

Xmen1-1.jpg

the book that started me on my quest for a full run!!!

Picture001.jpg

Next stop...world domination. (thumbs u

If you start winning some poker money you can buy more :gossip:

WOAH! sucks that the 2 best ones got graded 9.6!! But still great grades man.

I'm loving them man!!

One of the 9.6s has two 9.8 brothers, so I am okay with this, and the other was just nice to have. But there is never anything wrong with nice 9.6s.

Course not bro, I love my 9.6 sketch cover, but I'm just saying, it sucks, seeing as the others were all 9.8's :) You know what I mean bro... Still crazy nice man! I want them!!!!!!

:gossip: They're 9.8s in 9.6 cases. Don't tell anyone.

(: