• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

WHAT???????? $30

+ Stan's sig fee + grading fee + shipping....

GREAT book

How much is Stan's sig fee? Is it a standard amount at every convention?

No idea...$100-$150... (shrug)

Through Desert Wind Comics, Stan Lee signature varies by the tier:

Modern = $110 (1980-Present, max value $200, includes CGC grading)

Economy = $125 (any year, max value $300, includes CGC grading)

Standard = $155 (any year, max value $1000, includes CGC grading)

Express = $190 (any year, max value $3000, includes CGC grading)

I picked up the following books from an OO collection late last Summer, I finally got them all graded a few months ago, and just this week I've found the time for photographs. I do apologize for the glare in each pic, i am without a good scanner...

In total, I bought 160 books, and sent 130 to be graded that I believed to grade 9.2 or better. Very pleased with the final grades (except for one PLOD, definitely not expected),

8.0 - 2

8.5 - 4

9.0 - 9

9.2 - 20

9.4 - 49

9.6 - 36

9.8 - 4

first up, The Amazing Spider-Man

thAmazing_Spiderman_75.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_76.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_77.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_78.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_80.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_88.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_89.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_90.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_91.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_92.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_94.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_95.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_105.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_107.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_108.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_109.jpg.thAmazing_Spiderman_110.jpg

Still surprised at the PLOD on 109, not expecting professional resto on a book from an old collection, but anything can happen I guess.

Re large Orig Owner spidey collection on page 560

... WOW nice collection to find... Ive only found 1 sweet old collection, how do you find them? Craigslist such a waste of time ;) you have to have a comic store and someone walk in? Or put out ads on CL or in the guides?

Just got this back. Great week! Oh man, it's pretty! What to do...sell, trade, keep?

DSC_0002.jpg

:luhv: give it to me so I can hug it & love it & put it on my display & admire it forever :roflmao: great pick up... got to get me one of those some day :banana: