• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Great stuff Andy for a 'junky' value tier (your words) ! If you decide to sell, sell them on the Boards, no outages here !

+1

Those are some great looking books. I'm glad someone's finding some stuff. Its been like a morgue around here for picking up stuff.

DR.X

Great stuff Andy for a 'junky' value tier (your words) ! If you decide to sell, sell them on the Boards, no outages here !

(thumbs u

They are all up for grabs. I only slab stuff when I want to sell.

Got some junky value-tier stuff back today. Cap 111 is my favorite, as I paid $23 for it on eBay marked as a "F-". lol

asm59.jpg

avengers126.jpg

bats255-1.jpg

bats259-1.jpg

cap111-1.jpg

daredevil27.jpg

daredevil41.jpg

daredevil84.jpg

Yep, nothing but pure junk here. :screwy:

Nice books Andy! It just proves that there are still good buys out there. (thumbs u

You seem to have a knack for picking up those way undergraded books on eBay. hm

Now I am really sad. Guess we all can't be perfect. Funny how you and most of the rest of the members can raze each other but when someone else does it we are an a-hole. Great stuff

Nothing better then a DC character sketched on a Marvel book :screwy:.

I think there is nothing better than being a snarky a-hole in the This Week Back From CGC thread, so kudos to you.

Now I am really sad. Guess we all can't be perfect. Funny how you and most of the rest of the members can raze each other but when someone else does it we are an a-hole. Great stuff

I think there is nothing better than being a snarky a-hole in the This Week Back From CGC thread, so kudos to you.

Nobody is saying to be perfect. But pizzing down someone's leg about how screwy they are for getting a DC sketch on a Marvel book is rude. Dissing somebody's book that they are showing off in this thread is rude. Get over yourself.

You need to lighten up and realize that this is a comic site that is suppose to be fun. As for pizzing down someones leg you couldn't be more wrong, type talk is all interpretive. It wasn't meant to be rude, not like your post towards it. Seems to have pizzed you off more then the OP. Gotta run now, need to spend some time getting over myself (BTW that was meant to be rude).

+1

You need to lighten up and realize that this is a comic site that is suppose to be fun. As for pizzing down someones leg you couldn't be more wrong, type talk is all interpretive. It wasn't meant to be rude, not like your post towards it. Seems to have pizzed you off more then the OP. Gotta run now, need to spend some time getting over myself (BTW that was meant to be rude).

I hope it works out for you. (thumbs u

I hope it works out for you. (thumbs u

SeanfingH, you are the man!