• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,959 posts in this topic

Cool books and all but advertising them for sale here is pretty . 2c

I usually do not but a lot of people were waiting for me to get some of these books back from CGC, so it was just easier to throw it out there.

I would say all the PMs I am getting says I am glad I did. (shrug)

Two of the books have been sold already cause most of these books I am not even going to do a sales thread for so I glad a couple of boardies got them.

A lot people throw a quick they are for sale if you want them, plus considering I only posted 25% of my latest order I don't see the big deal in it.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

dude -- remember when there was all this talk about when would the first 9.8 GI Joe 21 be found... ? Now you have two. lol

All three copies are my bothers that he had since 2002.

I said Glen are you glad you just flushed a couple grand down the toilet because you didn't listen to me back in 2008. :whatev:

Off topic: Of course I get to watch the Phillies play on TV here in socal and I turn it on and Hamels gets rocked.

What a chump.

Well atleast the Yankees lost and Red Sox are still choking. :headbang:

I usually do not but a lot of people were waiting for me to get some of these books back from CGC, so it was just easier to throw it out there.

Two of the books have been sold already cause most of these books I am not even going to do a sales thread for so I glad a couple of boardies got them.

A lot people throw a quick they are for sale if you want them, plus considering I only posted 25% of my latest order I don't see the big deal in it.

Since i know what arguing with you is like i will just concede now.

Your post was absolutly appropriate for the thread. Your right, it is no big deal and everyone should post books for sale here as soon as they come in.

Only 25%? awesome! post MOAR! any hulks? What is shipping for one slab?

Since i know what arguing with you is like i will just concede now.

Your post was absolutly appropriate for the thread. Your right, it is no big deal and everyone should post books for sale here as soon as they come in.

Only 25%? awesome! post MOAR! any hulks? What is shipping for one slab?

doh!

007.jpg

Boozad has been posting in the WTB, looking for this book.

Thanks will send him a PM. (thumbs u

10, 9.9 or 9.8 they are still junky moderns :baiting: you should see if any of the 9.8's will press up to 9.9's (:

DSC03870.jpg

In the interest of full disclosure this book has been pressed and here is some before and after photos showing the main defects that pressed out.

ba1-5.jpg

ba3-4.jpg

ba6.jpg

ba5.jpg

ba4-2.jpg

ba2-6.jpg

Edited by MastrCntrlProgram