• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

I've been absent from posting for some time, so I make my dramatic return with some moderns that just arrived a few days ago:

batman adventures 12.jpg

-wipes drool off table-

That is a fine, fine comic you have there, sir!

I've been absent from posting for some time, so I make my dramatic return with some moderns that just arrived a few days ago:

batman adventures 12.jpg

-wipes drool off table-

That is a fine, fine comic you have there, sir!

Thanks! I know the boardies may find it hard to believe, but Harley Quinn took my class last year. And contrary to what you all may think, she's a terrific student!

She even took care of my problem students with that giant mallet of hers!

A box full of this junk just showed up at my door.

Avengers_004_65.jpg

GiantSizeX-Men_001_90.jpg

IncredibleHulk_181_92.jpg

Superman_014_55.jpg

AllWinners_002_75.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty junky stuff! Tell you what Jeff, let me drive to your place and take this junk off your hands...and I won't even charge you. lol

Distribution spray on Hulk 181 didn't keep this from a 9.2 wow :headbang:

Usually not my area of submissions, but I got these at fair price. If anyone is interested let me know.

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

ActionComics161-1.jpg

Great copy, congrats. Love those White Pages ! If you ever want to let it go please contact me.

Thanks for the comments. I think I'll keep this "puppy" for now, but when the time comes to sell , I'll be certain to contact you.

SLR

Nice big batch of SS...lots of Michael Golden and Tim Vigil, two of my favorites...

001kj.jpg

One of the BEST covers ever...even talked Mr.Golden into signing it with his old 'circular' signature

002ylu.jpg

Very cool sig/sketch by Tim Vigil to help complete my Grips run...this thing was flawless, was very surprised at a 9.6

003ols.jpg

and lastly one of my favorite books, Northstar 1...thought this would come in at a 9.4 but it's still a great book

004gma.jpg