• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,954 posts in this topic

1 of 500 ....Best I ever hoped for a 9.8 ...but I still think its rock star, and of course the best darn G.I. Joe Cover......ever. Period.

Foil98.jpg

Congrats on your books!

.........But best Joe cover ever??? I beg to differ Senor Chapulin Colorado! lol

G.I. Joe #46 is the best Joe cover ever! (with signature of course! :grin:)

SAM_3100.jpg

.....But i suppose only Silent Master could settle this.

If you are out there Silent Master, please tell us what is the best Joe cover EVER!! :cry:

[font:Book Antiqua]For me...

I love this cover

joe100.jpg

But if I have to chose between

G. I. Joe A real American Hero # 46

and

G.I. Joe # 21

I take the second one...

but that is just me...[/font]

1 of 500 ....Best I ever hoped for a 9.8 ...but I still think its rock star, and of course the best darn G.I. Joe Cover......ever. Period.

Congrats on your books!

.........But best Joe cover ever??? I beg to differ Senor Chapulin Colorado! lol

If you are out there Silent Master, please tell us what is the best Joe cover EVER!! :cry:

I love this cover

joe100.jpg

and

G.I. Joe # 21

I take the second one...

but that is just me...[/b][/font]

:headbang:

Congrats on your books!

I love this cover

joe100.jpg

and

G.I. Joe # 21

I take the second one...

but that is just me...[/b][/font]

:headbang:

lol:applause:

Foil98.jpg

Congrats on your books!

SAM_3100.jpg

Man I'd have a hard time picking just 1.... I'd say both of these are in my top 5.

With these 2 as well:

EPSON009.jpg

EPSON005.jpg

This new one from IDW has been growing on me a lot:

EPSON023-2.jpg

But my ALL TIME FAVORITE... Would have to be Origins #8 Virgin Cover by Tom Feister: (my crapper scanner doesn't do it justice).

EPSON024-2.jpg

Love those Hulk 377's! :applause:

I agree :applause::applause: Huge Congrats to Green :banana:

I spent 3-4 hours narrowing down the best 3 copies I could find out of about 40 or 50 of these. I swear I was seeing in a different light spectrum for the next 2 days. But nothing but the very best for Mr Green though. (thumbs u

I think I have a lead on another cache' of these neon Hulkies :gossip: Next time there'll be a 9.8 for sure. I think Green has to change his name to Key Lime if he wants any more though! Or else Bright Lite Neon Disco Hulk SMASH!

Not back yet but I've been told two comics I sent in signed by stan lee are 9.8 :)

one was ultimate spiderman #104 white variant the other was avengers variant cover

Edited by synch

CGC goodness - thanks to Chandler & Sharon (Desert Wind Comics)

Hack/Slash #1 CGC 9.6 Signed by Tim Seeley

1at appearance of Cassandra Hack & Vlad

HS1CGC96SS.jpg

All four of these Grimm Fairy Tales: Escape from Wonderland are the only SS books on the census

Grimm Fairy Tales: Escape from Wonderland #1 Fantastic Realm Nice Edition CGC 9.6 Signed by Ale Garza

GFTEW1FRNICGC96SS.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Escape from Wonderland #1 Fantastic Realm Nice Edition CGC 9.8 Signed by Ale Garza

GFTEW1FRNICGC98SS.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Escape from Wonderland #1 Fantastic Realm Naughty Edition CGC 9.8 Signed by Ale Garza Copy A

GFTEW1FRNACGC98SS-001.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Escape from Wonderland #1 Fantastic Realm Naughty Edition CGC 9.8 Signed by Ale Garza Copy B

GFTEW1FRNACGC98SS-002.jpg

Edited by LoneTree