• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

CaptainMarvel33_zps54332169.jpg

Great book. I have one coming back next week. (thumbs u

What grade?

9.6+ I hope. :wishluck:

WOOT!

I've had this book in my collection since college and just had it slabbed. My first CGC submission ever.

fr_386_size880_zpsbbb90b10.jpg

I'm very happy with the grade considering how many times it's been read and re-read. I even lent it to a friend once to read.

Wow, that is great! Congratulations!

I've had this book in my collection since college and just had it slabbed. My first CGC submission ever.

fr_386_size880_zpsbbb90b10.jpg

I'm very happy with the grade considering how many times it's been read and re-read. I even lent it to a friend once to read.

:applause:

3 back today. Really happy with these. Now just need to get a legal size scanner instead of using iphone!

IMG_4246_zpsb30b054e.jpg

for about 2 seconds I thought "is there some sort of iPhone variant cover of this?"

That would be a great idea for Apple (or whatever company) actually. Time for companies to start sponsoring variants...

Like with this one, the cover could be of someone taking a self-pic on their iphone, but there's a zombie coming up behind them.

Or a zombie taking a bite out of an old rainbow colored apple logo.