• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone a MySpace member? Share your user ID's !!

38 posts in this topic

I'm not into the Myspace thing but it appears to be a good place to advertise so I set up a page.

www.myspace.com/houseofthegun

I got rid of all the personal information slots. I'm still building the page so not much to see. It should be fun to check out once I'm finished.

I've personally never understood these social sites. I also don't get texting folks from their phone...ummm...it's easier to call them. :P

And I've been using computers since they were called "Apple IIs" and "Tandy TRS-80". I guess it's time for my Geritol.

I've personally never understood these social sites. I also don't get texting folks from their phone...ummm...it's easier to call them. :P

And I've been using computers since they were called "Apple IIs" and "Tandy TRS-80". I guess it's time for my Geritol.

Had a Trash-80 and an Apple IIe myself also!

Loved the IIe :cloud9:

I still got my TRS-80s and I don't get the whole facebook/myspace let me open my guts to the world phenomenon either, but its like a pool with a lot of people seeming to have fun in it and some days I feel like doing a cannonball just for the heck of it.

I hear the word facebook every single day when I travel on the train. Its not thing but a personal info collection device for governments and big business to tap into and barcode everyone.

Wow, Namejay, I'm impressed at all the stuff you got on there ,although I did notice you forgot your SSN and fingerprints. But I bet your passwords could be found from sifting thru all that hm

But if I ever want the attention I'll be sure to use your site as a template because it sure is complete looking and neat looking :applause:

:roflmao: I had the MC-10, which was the peewee version of the TRS-80. Super pathetic. Once I was copying a BASIC program from a book and ran out of memory before I finished keying it in.

Programs had to be saved on cassette tapes, as these beauties had no harddrives. (Insert 'walking to school in snow uphill both ways' gags here.)

Didn't mean to de-rail the thread.

On the TRS-80s...I remember waiting 20+ minutes for the tape cassette to load the program...what a riot. There was a "killer" game for it...it was a text adventure game...anyone remember what it was?

My first programming splurge on the Apple IIe when I attempted to re-create Joust in Basic...wow was that a task in humility. I was able to reproduce a Pac-Man mini movie on the original IBM Personal Computer (the one with the iron keyboard and whopping 4.something megahertz.). Oh yeah---with the green monochrome screen.

My first computer was a CompuAdd x286 running at 12 megahertz (when the "turbo" button was pressed in) and 1MB of RAM and 20MB hard disk...

Didn't mean to de-rail the thread.

On the TRS-80s...I remember waiting 20+ minutes for the tape cassette to load the program...what a riot. There was a "killer" game for it...it was a text adventure game...anyone remember what it was?

My first programming splurge on the Apple IIe when I attempted to re-create Joust in Basic...wow was that a task in humility.

I had learned how to create those text adventure games....but before I figured out how to create graphics...I started pirating games & never looked back. What a waste..... :(