• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC is now GRADING COMIC MAGAZINES!

80 posts in this topic

It will be really interesting to see what they sell for, I agree.

What do you see as the price on a 9.6 Bizarre Adventures 27? (Your xmen issue). A 9.4? What about #28? And the other, miller interior issues like #23 and #31?? confused.gif I have some really nice copies of those miller interior issues but I'm not sure if it's worth it...

you will be VERY shocked by that one i think in that grade. I seriously sold a good for $28 & a VG for $43 over the last year. I saw one nice VF hit $80 or so in the same time period. I don't have a guide handy, but i believe i guides for $16-$20 in NM. Its an issue that was not part of the Warren warehouse slew so its always been in shorter supply. I am very excited for you! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Pov... that's such a soothing avatar... and so non-geek 893whatthe.gif

I know - my main computer with all my graphics needed a part - it has been replaced but there is something about that avatar I like. So it stays for now. Or maybe replaced in a bit with yet another of nature's splendors.

I'm starting to like that Eerie #81 more and more... today it was the subject of a lunch bet with greggy... can you say free lunch? 893applaud-thumb.gif Poor sap thought it was the first appearance of the Rook (#82).

B.

I'm starting to like that Eerie #81 more and more... today it was the subject of a lunch bet with greggy... can you say free lunch? 893applaud-thumb.gif Poor sap thought it was the first appearance of the Rook (#82).

B.

The Rook....the most exciting new hero in comics, indeed.

289593-e082.jpg

289593-e082.jpg.cb6f3fae44499d12d377a4c6fccab441.jpg

I just called and talked to one of the CSR's and was told the slab size is 8 5/32" x 10 31/32".

If this is true, regular "Marvel Graphic Novel" will not fit the slab as it needs to be 8 3/8" wide at least. The slab would be 3/32" too narrow.

In my conversation with SteveB I specifically asked the question regarding Marvel GN's and I gave 'God Loves, Man Kills' as my for example. He replied that they had already graded several of those particular GN's and had even done a Vampirella 77 Softcover....

I just called and talked to one of the CSR's and was told the slab size is 8 5/32" x 10 31/32".

If this is true, regular "Marvel Graphic Novel" will not fit the slab as it needs to be 8 3/8" wide at least. The slab would be 3/32" too narrow.

In my conversation with SteveB I specifically asked the question regarding Marvel GN's and I gave 'God Loves, Man Kills' as my for example. He replied that they had already graded several of those particular GN's and had even done a Vampirella 77 Softcover....

Perfect.

Thanks for the info. 893applaud-thumb.gif