• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the toughest 70s Marvel Magazines in CGC 9.6 or better?

6 posts in this topic

CGC has graded many popular name bronze age Marvel magazines like Vampire tales, Monsters unleashed, Tales of the zombie, Deadly hands of kung fu, Marvel preview, and Dracula lives to name a few. Looking at what has been CGC graded on the census I notice that Dracula lives #2, Tales of the zombie #1,2,10 Monsters Unleashed #2 are seemingly impossible to find graded CGC 9.6 or higher( see CGC census ratings).. Who the heck out there has a the Tales of the zombie #2 in 9.6 or better? Does a copy out there exist in that high of grade?

Lets hear your pick of the toughest Marvel bronze age magazine to find graded CGC 9.6 or better!

Dracula Live #2 would be my first gut feeling as the hardest as it wasn't coveted for years, and has a black cover. Some of the mags that have been desirable for many years I tend to see in higher grade more often. But, any dark or black cover, those are all hard in 9.2 or better.

I agree that they are much harder than their comic bretheren. :thumbsup: