• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12 posts in this topic

figured THAT was coming. smirk.gif THUD's check got lost in the mail. Came after the books were relisted ten weeks later. His check was sent back to him UNCASHED via priority mail. Stop being a PlayaHater on this joyous day! grin.gif

(that's a JOKE son, see, its a JOKE).

Congrats Dan... I think that's the highest feedback I have seen from someone with single-digit negatives, which makes it even more of an accomplishment.

Course I knew you were a straight up guy from my own dealings with you, even if your current avatar does creep me out... tongue.gif

And FURTHERMORE, how do we know that all the buyers that left positive feedback didn't mean to leave negative feedback and hit the wrong icon? Huh? Huh? Huh? I demand a recount! smile.gif

I think that's the highest feedback I have seen from someone with single-digit negatives, which makes it even more of an accomplishment.

Not to rain on FD's parade (because Dan is good people grin.gif ) but Jef Hinds is something like 5000 (uniques) to 1.