• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gothic Romances/Gothic Stories/Gothic Secrets

51 posts in this topic

someone on these boards has a CGC 9.0 GTOL 1. 9.2 GTOL 2 and 7.5 GTOL 3.....but he hasn't scanned them :baiting:

I think he showed them raw in a thread I started a year or two ago about that series.

Check out Movie Monsters #4 by Atlas Seaboard all you Gothic Romance #1 fans out there, it contains a cool back issue order page inside it where one can order back issues of Gothic Romance #1 at $1.50 per issue. What a bargain that was back in 1975. I could use a 100 copies at that price!(smile).

On another note on page 152 in the Overstreet Annual price guide #39 that just came out recently they list 2 Gothic Romance #1 CGC sales. The prices stated are correct but the magazine title is incorrect and wrong! It was Gothic Tales Of Love #1 that sold for those prices they stated.

A dealer I know quite well sold Gothic Tales Of Love #1 for those prices NOT Gothic Romance #1--------what a mis-print and error many will be mis-informed by.

I discovered this a few months ago. The cover art for this paperback (The Conservatory) was used as the cover to Gothic Romances #1. A hardcover version was first published by Robert Hale & Company in 1973. The paperback version was published by Pocket Books in 1974.

Phil

conservatory.jpg