• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open top mylars.

21 posts in this topic

$10 shipped for as many 4 mil Mylars that I can cram into a flat rate envelope. A couple have boards/fullbacks, some have stickers.

How is this any different that the way you usually pack??? :baiting:

Aren't you the one who freaks out when people bag on someone else's sales thread? I'll remember this the next time you list something....I'll feel free to question ever book you overgrade, which is many.

:roflmao::signfunny:

$10 shipped for as many 4 mil Mylars that I can cram into a flat rate envelope. A couple have boards/fullbacks, some have stickers.

Aren't you the one who freaks out when people bag on someone else's sales thread? I'll remember this the next time you list something....I'll feel free to question ever book you overgrade, which is many.

Oh Snap! :o

Twas merely a joke.

(shrug)

I thought a good one at that.

:wishluck:

Twas merely a joke.

(shrug)

No, it really wasn't....not that you would know that.

Twas merely a joke.

(shrug)

No, it really wasn't....not that you would know that.

Gotcha.

BTW, Want to thank you for you know what.

;)

ANy more?

Sorry, just had the one pile.

:(

:foryou:

You guys have a secret handshake as well?

You use hands?