• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics at Megacon Booth 219/318

7 posts in this topic

Look forward to seeing all the forumites at the show. Please take the time to stop by my booth and introduce yourselves. If you happen to find something you need while you are there, I will try to make you a good deal.

Here is what I will have at the show.

- 31 Boxes of High Grade Silver

- 12 boxes of High Grade Bronze - discounted 20%

- 14 boxes of CGC Graded comics 9.4, 9.6, 9.8

- 2 boxes of CGC Graded Magazines

- 5 boxes of Golden Age Comics

- 4 boxes of Pre code Horror comics

- 5 boxes of Misc genre comics, including Westerns, Romance, and Marvel Horror, and misc publisher comics including Gold Key, Dell, Harvey, ACG, Tower, and a super nice group of Charltons, including a bunch of Horror issues with great Ditko art

- 1 box of Timely/Atlas Romance comics

- 6 boxes of raw High Grade Magazines

Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Dale

BTW, If you guys are looking for good deals on moderns, I would recommend checking out comiccentral.com's booth. He always has all the great new stuff, variants, trades and .50 comics.

r u going to be at WW LA 2008?

I think I will be in booth 219 at Wizard World LA as well (how odd is that?). I will not be sending most of my first stock to LA though. I will be sending my backup SA inventory(still mostly high grade), which will be discounted 25%, as well as my High Grade Bronze age, 6 boxes of CGC graded books, 6 boxes of high grade Mags and some recent moderns which will be 1.00 ea.