• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Signature Series books

418 posts in this topic

Since I am boycotting Ebay right now, I will try to pass on some of the fee savings to you. 1 slab will be $12 for shipping. If you buy 2 or 3 slabs the shipping will be free with insurance and a tracking number (inside North America only). I will sell to the UK, but it is a bit more expensive for shipping, and I will give you a bit off for multiple purchases as well.

I am willing to put books on hold for you if you can make a down payment of $10.

I will also entertain offers via PM. Otherwise, first :takeit: wins.

And off we go:

Tor #1 Signature Series CGC 9.0 SS signed by Joe Kubert $39.99

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/hedgehog60/ss1592.jpg[/img]]

wish it had some of his smokin women on the cover tho :grin:

OK.

JLA #10 CGC 9.6 signed by Ed Benes $39.99

ss1565.jpg

Thats some serious knockers :o

Any spideys???

Yes. I will post some soon. What are you looking for? Early stuff, later stuff? Other titles featuring Spidey?

Early stuff mostly---Also an early crossovers would be great!

I just have to step out of the office until 2:10. I will post one for you that you might like. hm

Any spideys???

Yes. I will post some soon. What are you looking for? Early stuff, later stuff? Other titles featuring Spidey?

I just have to step out of the office until 2:10. I will post one for you that you might like. hm

Great

Any spideys???

Tales to Astonish #57 CGC 3.0 signed by Stan Lee $139.99

ss1358.jpg