• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSF's New Sales Thread!

200 posts in this topic

Not really sure what to put as a price on this one...This is the New England Comics Newsletter Issue 14 with the "real" very first appearance of The Tick! To my understanding this is very rare. Let's say $110 as I wouldn't mind keeping this.

necn1.jpg

Wow! Lot's of sales threads here tonight! The thread will close in 20 minutes at 9:15 PM PST. Make an offer on any item here and most offers will not be turned down! Freebies also with any item purchased for the next 20 minutes. :o

Bettie Page Print 11 x 17 signed by Jim Silke "To James, Jim Silke" $15

DSC00512.jpg

Sweet picture. If my name were James I'd be all over her.

And ur not fooling anyone, you're just selling this so u can go back to that Bettie Page shop and mack on that chick! :baiting:

Bettie Page Print 11 x 17 signed by Jim Silke "To James, Jim Silke" $15

DSC00512.jpg

Sweet picture. If my name were James I'd be all over her.

And ur not fooling anyone, you're just selling this so u can go back to that Bettie Page shop and mack on that chick! :baiting:

My name is James and I'd like to be all over her too! Oh wait. You mean that print. I thought you meant the girl at the Bettie Page store. :insane:

:takeit: please send me an invoice.

comicgrinder

What are you buying? The Bettie Page print? Or did you want the woman from the Bettie Page store?
:roflmao: