• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSF's New Sales Thread!

200 posts in this topic

For those of you who PM'd me, yes, I still have the New England Comics Newsletters with the first 2 appearances of The Tick. I got those as a gift and will only sell those if absolutely necessary. I also PM'd the forum member who gave them to me and asked his permission to sell them if need be.

Was the Cerebus 2 sold?
Yes, via PM before I could even post it. lol

:shy:

I saw it for a second and was interested because Cerebus looked interesting and it was an homage to Steranko.

You know the comics are great reads. If you're interested you should pick up the TPB volume one. Or I have some complete storylines of later issues that you may like. I can post them later. :)

Was the Cerebus 2 sold?
Yes, via PM before I could even post it. lol

:shy:

I saw it for a second and was interested because Cerebus looked interesting and it was an homage to Steranko.

You know the comics are great reads. If you're interested you should pick up the TPB volume one. Or I have some complete storylines of later issues that you may like. I can post them later. :)

Definitely great reads and instead-of/along-with the Cerebus TPB I highly recommend the Swords of Cerebus books as they can be had cheap and they have little interesting intros from Dave on each issue.

Ok not anything remotely to do with comics but who doesn't mind looking at hot redheads?

alicia_witt_0242.jpg

Is that that Alicia what's her name chick?

Yeah it's Alicia Witt. She's the only reason I watch Law and Order Criminal Intent. She should be on a bondage cover of a comic. :cloud9: