• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats with all these ebay names?!?! **FD

8 posts in this topic

Almost 50 % of the junk I look at the bids are all by "users" with names like G**l or A**1

or K**0

ect ect ect!

Am I suppose to go on thinking that these ARE ALL just real people who can't think of a better name or what?... Or are they all just shill bidders I duno what to think anymore :S

so... if I bid on something others will see it as $--$ or whatever?.. Or this is something people are ACTUALLY PAYING for?!! What do people have to be so afraid of about bidding on stuff that they need to HIDE there SCREEN names from? :S

well thanks for letting me know I duno how I missed the news or the topic thats below this one :S

I Looked through another & my user name is 1**1 :D

gasp!

Oh noes every knows my secret identity & now my aunt & family will all get shot & I'll have to make a deal with the devil to get them all back!

Its ebays new "protection" system,shielding your ID.Mine doesnt make sense with what my real user name is.....its like o***o and my screenname is originalpitboss :shrug:

You have two O's in your user name, right?