• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever buy from this ebay seller?

9 posts in this topic

He does have a few nice books I've been eyeballing. I tried to send him an offer but I didn't hear back from him :shrug:

Maybe I'll post in the WTB 1st. hm

I have bought from him numerous times (as well as some other forumites I know) and all have been good transacations. Like a previous poster said, prices are on the high end, but he does have some nice stuff. Took two days to get back to me (on an offer for a book which was denied...Iater got it on ebay for less :applause:, but he is courteous and polite.

let me guess- you wanna buy one of his 4 copies of spidey 1 listed? all i can say is i asked him for better scans and never even got a reply which is strange considering i am a 400+ feedback ebayer with only 1 neg inquiring about $3K+++ books. Other than that i saw he got a posi for selling a mid grade CGC FF#1.