• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scalped

61 posts in this topic

This title is amazing. I just started on it and have through the 3rd trade. I'd like to go with trades on this series, but since I hear it's still struggling with sales (because most comic fans are blind momos), I'm probably going to buy singles to do my part on this series.

I think that's the 4th trade. My comic shop had to order me one since they didn't get one in on Wednesday. I'll be able to catch up when I get it. I've bought the single issues starting at #25. I should have picked up this series at the beginning, but the preview (in other Vertigo books) didn't catch my attention.

:bump:

Almost a year since this was bumped. :o

I am surprised no one has really mentioned the last 2 issues (which I read today).

The end to The Gnawing was fantastic and the done-in-one issue also an achievement. Considering how these 2 consecutives issues knocked it out of the ballpark, it needs to be mentioned.

At an issue count at which DMZ started to lose steam, there is no sign of a slow-down in this series (worship)

Just started the second trade of this. Jason Aaron was at my lcs last week for their one year anniversary. The owner was offering the first trade free with the purchase of the second so I figured why not. I am definitey enjoying it and eager to catch up!

I just read the first trade of this series. It sounds like from all the comments in this thread that it is still a very good read.

Is the series still going? Recommend picking up the rest of the trades?