• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random treats! Grafik Musik #1 Sold!, Conan, 100 pagers, X-Men, Wolverine

49 posts in this topic

Do $10 shipped and :takeit:

I'm the king of lowball offers but really? :screwy: You want a book marked 50% off guide for essentially 66% off guide and another $2-3 for shipping thrown in also. So effectively, you want the book for 75% off guide? On a semi-key Xmen? :screwy:

I'm the king of lowball offers but really? :screwy: You want a book marked 50% off guide for essentially 66% off guide and another $2-3 for shipping thrown in also. So effectively, you want the book for 75% off guide? On a semi-key Xmen? :screwy:

Hey, I am not asking anyone for anything they have to give.

It is called knowing your wallet and taking a chance. That's all.

Yeah, from time to time I will make offers too! DK's is a little lower then I'm willing to go but I shot him back an offer via PM that I think is very fair and if he feels the same then it's a deal! If not, no worries either way! I can just hold on to it.

-William

Yeah, from time to time I will make offers too! DK's is a little lower then I'm willing to go but I shot him back an offer via PM that I think is very fair and if he feels the same then it's a deal! If not, no worries either way! I can just hold on to it.

-William

And end result is... :takeit: