• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maroto/Sanjulian Comissions for Super-Con/Emerald City

4 posts in this topic

As we have done the past few years, we will be taking advance commission requests for many of our overseas guests. No requirement that you pick the commissions up at the show -- they can be mailed. This year, we will be bringing in Sanjulian, Esteban Maroto, Juan Giminez, Alfonzo Azpiri and Jordi Bernet. Each of these gentlemen will be at both Super-Con (May 17/18 in San Jose, California) and Emerald City Con (May 10/11 in Seattle, Washington).

Currently, I am taking requests for Esteban Maroto and Sanjulian. The specifics:

Maroto: Pencil pieces are $700; oil paintings are $2,600. Prices for both Maroto and Sanjulian are net prices so, while Paypal is fine, any fees would need to be paid as well. I hope to post some examples of his work to a Super-Con CAF gallery later today.

Sanjulian: Pencil pieces are $500; oil paintings are $3,100. While open, Sanjulian does have a number of commissions in the queue so these might be delivered after the shows.

More info on the others as I receive it.

For more information, please contact me at smorger-at-comcast.net.

For more information on the show, go to www.super-con.com.

Best, Steve Morger.