• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Better Long Term Investment Spidey #6 and #8 VF+ or Avengers 11-20 NM-???

25 posts in this topic

My wife has actually told me, NOT TO TELL HER, how much I spend on comic books.

That's great when I buy a book, but if I get a really good deal and tell her anyway, she still gets mad.

Of course I get made when she tells me how much she saved on the new clothes she buys, so I guess were even.

That's great when I buy a book, but if I get a really good deal and tell her anyway, she still gets mad

OK - what you have to do it get a really good deal on a book you DON'T want. Then sell it at a profit. Then show her the buy and sell receipts. Who knows? She may come around! grin.gif

That's great when I buy a book, but if I get a really good deal and tell her anyway, she still gets mad

OK - what you have to do it get a really good deal on a book you DON'T want. Then sell it at a profit. Then show her the buy and sell receipts. Who knows? She may come around!

She hates that too, because I make her go to the post office and wait in line to ship the books.

And lastly, unless I actually handed her all the profits, she's never going to like me spend $1,000's (um, I mean $100's, just in case she's looking) on comic books that sit my closet. smile.gif

GO - MARLINS