• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Comic Con should I go to.????

28 posts in this topic

Avoid SD until you've blooded yourself on a smaller con or two, even WW Chicago will overwhelm the novice attendee. Try a decent regional show or two first, like Pittsburgh or Motor City, work your way up to WW Chicago or LA, and save the Big Enchilada (SD) until you have some convention chops. Oh, and a WHOLE lotta money, lol

What day to attend?

Fridays are expensive but have the most selection, Saturdays the crowds are the biggest, best to meet your buddies or Boarders, Sundays are less crowded with bargains to be had on all the leftovers.

Wizard World LA is next week so if you are planning to go to WWLA you better get planning fast!!!

CAL just outside LA

I could, if I wanted. I'd just have to hit up a friend or two in the area and couch it. hm

All the shows that I'm at :)

If you come to Phoenix next year, I'll probably end up buying several books off of you.

I would like to go to the Chicago comic con this year can only spend one day there. I have not been to a comic convention yet. Does it matter which day you go? Are there better days?

Thanks.

Friday or Saturday, probably Sat as that's when the biggest group of forumites will be there (if you're interested in meeting any).