• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alert: Hammer is back!

59 posts in this topic

I don't know what's funnier, your post or the fact that you're rooting for the Marlins. Take your pennant and enjoy it. It was a great series to watch --- but nowhere near as good as the Yanks/Sox. This isn't Wrigley field... it's the house that Ruth Built. I hear the Babe liked grilled fish. Stick to what you guys know --- College Football & growing oranges!! Yanks in 6!! thumbsup2.gif

I don't know what's funnier, your post or the fact that you're rooting for the Marlins. Take your pennant and enjoy it. It was a great series to watch --- but nowhere near as good as the Yanks/Sox. This isn't Wrigley field... it's the house that Ruth Built. I hear the Babe liked grilled fish. Stick to what you guys know --- College Football & growing oranges!! Yanks in 6!! thumbsup2.gif

CARE TO RETRACT THAT STATEMENT?? sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

I dunno, I like this Marllin team... I'll take a little action on the fish if you're willing to pick it up. I say Fish win or Yanks win in 7 (because anything can happen in the 7th game). Care to take that wager? $50? Via paypal?

I understand, but I've been watching a lot longer than I've been registered. Anyway, I saw that picture and I said to myself, "I gotta do something with this". I guess we could vote on a caption for the picture, for example,

"I'll be darned if I'm gonna let Cardinal Gibbons snipe me again!"

tongue.gif

*ahem* let me say that I'm glad he didn't take up the bet wink.gif

..but, I still like the Fish. They've battled back before. I still give them 50/50 odds. Although I probably wouldn't bet on it now wink.gif

I'll start more trouble, I have two transactions pending with him. Regardless of what people say, he has always been straight forward, courteous, nice, and responsive to me. Now I am sure the usual barrage of posts will follow but I have personally not seen sufficient justification in his critiques and I'll let my transaction stand by itself. Personal experience is usually the only true measure of formulating an educated opinion on someone. So cry havoc and let slips the posts of hammer war follow, so to speak, but I would rather people step back a moment and respect me in my choice and see what the outcome is before passing judgement - perhaps everyone may be surprised.

Tom

let me get this straight: you have bought from ComicKeys. and have been satisfied with the transactions. Have you gotten the books certified? Or are YOU just happy with them? If you have sent them in, did they come back in the grades as advertised?