• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Incredible Hulk Trailer

91 posts in this topic

I think it's awesome that Tim Roth is in this movie! I've always loved him in Res Dogs and Pulp Fiction. Any other Roth fans should check out a movie called The Legend of 1900. Roth plays a stunning piano player who lives on a ship, it's quite an awesome tale!

The Abomination looks great, the last scene reminds me of one of my fav Hulk covers... :cloud9:

hulk171.jpg

!!!!!

My Absolute Fav !!! One of the first books I ever purchased with my own money... lol

Hadn't seen it in awhile...THANX !!

(thumbs u

Bump

BTW,

Trimpe's Hulk is still, IMHO,one of the best ever !!!

Ripped almost directly from The Ultimates, wherein S.H.I.E.L.D. agents push Banner out of a helicopter to force him to change.

Seriously? I was just guessing. doh!

From Earlier Today.... Yep..that was the storyline. It looked very familiar in the trailer.

C

Ripped almost directly from The Ultimates, wherein S.H.I.E.L.D. agents push Banner out of a helicopter to force him to change.

From Earlier Today.... Yep..that was the storyline. It looked very familiar in the trailer.

I saw that, but I was more referring to the wrist sedatives, Banner pushing himself out, etc. IIn the trailer, it looked as if Banner was the one who wanted out of the aircraft, possibly to escape the Army. I was surprised that this might be in a comic.

But who knows, it may be just some hack ripping a lame Modern. :insane:

I saw that, but I was more referring to the wrist sedatives, Banner pushing himself out, etc. IIn the trailer, it looked as if Banner was the one who wanted out of the aircraft, possibly to escape the Army. I was surprised that this might be in a comic.

But who knows, it may be just some hack ripping a lame Modern. :insane:

It's much worse in the comic. If I remember this correctly, Banner wants nothing to do with the Hulk, with the army with any of them..They have him sedated and in a straight jacket, and then he's tossed out of the helicopter. The attitude was, if he changes fine, if he doesn't it solves our problem dealing with Banner. A much harder edge to it.

C

i thought it looked pretty godd, but who knows

Same mistake all over again.

The CGI looked bad.

It should have been make up enhanced by CGI.

It just looks too phony.

Where they run at each other and throw flying punches??.......yikes.

:sick:

It scares me that you and I are the only ones that think this looks like . To me it seems as though they havent learned their lesson from the first one. Why not do something like the tv show and maybe CGI enhance a REAL person, because they DO NOT have that perfected. SAD.

GEE I dont know because the TV show sucked! :tonofbricks:

Why would anyone want to see in 2008 a guy painted in green or use a guy and add CGI to him.

Did you see Hellboy?

Why couldn't they have done the same thing with the Hulk? You want to beef up his body? Use CGI.

I'm not sure why you don't get the point that CGI characters look ridiculous.

It was passable that some of the action scenes in Spider Man 2 were a CGI Doc Ock and Spider Man.

But CGI just isn't believable yet.

The animals look silly, and people look silly, unless it's done right.

Seen the trailer for "Hancock" where the train piles up? That's how you use CGI. You know it's not real, but it looks real.