• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Overstreet #38 Hardcovers & A Few New Trades For Sale

67 posts in this topic

Mine came in... maybe about 2 weeks after they were released. I've always been happy in my transactions with Bubba! :)

My query is not a criticism of any kind, it's simply a query. It appears that everyone has received their orders, but I have not. Rick's last post was 10 days ago,

Mine came in... maybe about 2 weeks after they were released. I've always been happy in my transactions with Bubba! :)

My query is not a criticism of any kind, it's simply a query. It appears that everyone has received their orders, but I have not. Rick's last post was 10 days ago,

For whatever reason, the post office decided that you should go to them and pick it up as opposed to them actually delivering it to you. doh!

Let me know once you get it from them. (thumbs u

Rick

On a side note for those interested.....I will be running another TPB/HC sale in about 1 week.

For whatever reason, the post office decided that you should go to them and pick it up as opposed to them actually delivering it to you. doh!

Rick

Got it! I guess "Media Mail" these days means "pick up at Post Office" lol

(thumbs u David

Rick

Got it! I guess "Media Mail" these days means "pick up at Post Office" lol

(thumbs u David

(shrug)lol