• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It was one year ago today.....

25 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. love.gif

The past year has been lots of fun for me.

I love seeing everybody else's books and hearing the latest collecting stories. :applause:

It's rekindled my interest in the hobby. cheers.gif

I love seeing everybody else's books and hearing the latest collecting stories. :applause:

you hear that guys, we BLEW it.... if BZ interest had NOT of been rekindled, he might have sold off all his "drek".... what the heck were you guys thinking...UGH :baiting:

BZ , happy An. :acclaim:.....Haven't spent much time in GA , but did read through the entirety when you posted your books !.. : :o :o..Your a class act !!.....BH...

that the Golden Age Collection thread first appeared and it is still going strong. It is usually my first stop when I log on to the boards. Thanks BZ! Happy Anniversary! :applause:

Great thread.......and he doesn't even seem to be running out of cool books to post. :P