• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dena throws down the smackdown!

119 posts in this topic

At least he pioneered the clickable thumbnails. :makepoint:

I've always thought Ares and Deathlok were the pioneers... hm

OT: Technical Help

Jim

Interesting! I missed that! It would have been more helpful than the little while it took me to figure it out as I was having an issue(still do) of trying to view page after page of full size scans. Did The Beyonder(or anyone) use them in a selling thread after that? (before 3/06)? I remember a bunch of feedback when I did my selling thread, and spent some time clarifying the html via PM with a few people, also talked on the phone to pirate for the 1st (and only) time.

Interesting! I missed that! It would have been more helpful than the little while it took me to figure it out as I was having an issue(still do) of trying to view page after page of full size scans. Did The Beyonder(or anyone) use them in a selling thread after that? (before 3/06)? I remember a bunch of feedback when I did my selling thread, and spent some time clarifying the html via PM with a few people, also talked on the phone to pirate for the 1st (and only) time.

There were numerous selling threads in early-mid 2005 that used the thumbnails. Look in the eBay Selling Thread if you're doing a search as the Forum Only Selling thread wasn't broken out until early-2006. Also, I took the -script outlined here and used it on my eBay auctions in 2005.

Jim

I still think that the thread should have stayed open. I want to see what happens next in this whole sordid tale. Who knows, maybe Todd or someone else who purchased the books form him would have actually stepped forward with their side of the story. Or, maybe we would hear about a pending lawsuit against Eide. I am hoping that there is still a long way to go on this storyline as it was entertaining for a while! :baiting:

The story continues...at least for a time... :

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1843&page=10

Thanks. I just read the recent updates and it is getting interesting again. (thumbs u

My question is, when will Todd fire back? :devil:

If you were following the Tec 27 story, the link above has major new posts by Eide. Pretty interesting stuff.

If you were following the Tec 27 story, the link above has major new posts by Eide.

Is there a Cliff's Notes version of anything "new"? (shrug)

If you were following the Tec 27 story, the link above has major new posts by Eide.

Is there a Cliff's Notes version of anything "new"? (shrug)

Eide is starting to give more specific information. He lists about 20 reasons why he thinks the Tec 27 is doctored. I don't have the expertise to know if the reasons are good ones or not, but I'd love to hear some opinions from people who do!

He also shows his original notes on the books and which ones he thought were trimmed. And he gives a timeline on what happened to the other 70 books, who owns them, etc.

And he gives a timeline on what happened to the other 70 books, who owns them, etc.

Yeah, that part was pretty interesting...everything else was the same old opinions, accusations, and innuendos with nothing to support them except opinions, accusations, and innuendos.

Anyone else think the 'Tec that TheCharltonGuy has a scan of - you know, the one with the siamese paper that could be tucked in and is the book Todd bought - looks an awful lot like the one in the Geppi display case in the image Eide shows?

(shrug)

Anyone else think the 'Tec that TheCharltonGuy has a scan of - you know, the one with the siamese paper that could be tucked in and is the book Todd bought - looks an awful lot like the one in the Geppi display case in the image Eide shows?

(shrug)

Not really (shrug)