• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dena throws down the smackdown!

119 posts in this topic

Hey, she's got it right. Do you blame her?

All I know is that I took a month vacation for doing absolutely nothing, and it was based on a misunderstanding meh of what an old strike was for.

R.

I don't blame her for getting pissed at a few of the recent comments about conspiracies at certain reputable grading companies, but I don't think that thread was a train wreck. In fact, I think it exposed an agenda (Eide's) that badly needed to be exposed.

All I know is that I took a month vacation for doing absolutely nothing, and it was based on a misunderstanding meh of what an old strike was for.

I hear you. People do make mistakes. I am like you and I have a hard time letting go when I was wronged for doing something right.

Does it make you feel better if I think you shouldn't have gotten that one in the Comiclink/Storms thread?

:luhv:

R.

I totally agree with the banning. It seems the guy was upset he let a ton of books out the door, and when he found that his "Restoration" story had no traction he all of a sudden involves a notorious trimmer. He was willing to throw CGC under the bus because he screwed up on identifying comics. That is how it appears to me at least.

Does it make you feel better if I think you shouldn't have gotten that one in the Comiclink/Storms thread?

Kinda, but I'd definitely worry about you if you thought I *did* deserve it. :insane:

What really blows is that because of that one, I got a second strike (for doing nothing but posting in a CL thread) because of my "history of antagonism towards CL and my previous strike for the SAME reason", and then a month vacation.

I've deserved most of the strikes I get, but some of them are really penny ante.

I hit the Triple Crown this week: pulled posts, pulled thread, last post in a closed thread.

:eek:

Will have to re-evaluate my posting strategy for next week.

I hit the Triple Crown this week: pulled posts, pulled thread, last post in a closed thread.

I'll reevaluate it for you - quit posting about this unimportant drivel, then use your spare time to scan and sell some more books :sumo:

Pfft! Somebody PM me when the real sh*t hits the fan. 2318.gif

I've got some good advice for you - never leave your tongue hanging out when the sh*t hits the fan.....,

hmmm...., new career writing fortune cookies...., :think:

Don't apologize Andrew. Massive douchebaggery demands rebuttal.

Don't apologize Andrew. Massive douchebaggery demands rebuttal.

10 times out of 10

I still think that the thread should have stayed open. I want to see what happens next in this whole sordid tale. Who knows, maybe Todd or someone else who purchased the books form him would have actually stepped forward with their side of the story. Or, maybe we would hear about a pending lawsuit against Eide. I am hoping that there is still a long way to go on this storyline as it was entertaining for a while! :baiting:

I still think that the thread should have stayed open. I want to see what happens next in this whole sordid tale. Who knows, maybe Todd or someone else who purchased the books form him would have actually stepped forward with their side of the story. Or, maybe we would hear about a pending lawsuit against Eide. I am hoping that there is still a long way to go on this storyline as it was entertaining for a while! :baiting:

The story continues...at least for a time... :

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1843&page=10