• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image in E-bay

9 posts in this topic

Can anyone give me the HTML format to list a pic in the description section of E-bay,...I've never done it before and the tutorial really doesn't give a very good example....thanx

J.D.

< img src="URL" >

Don't put a space between the < and img or the " and > (had to do that for it to print here on the boards). Obviously, replace URL with your url, but leave the quotation marks there; you need those.

Can anyone give me the HTML format to list a pic in the description section of E-bay,...I've never done it before and the tutorial really doesn't give a very good example....thanx

J.D.

< img src="URL" >

Don't put a space between the < and img or the " and > (had to do that for it to print here on the boards). Obviously, replace URL with your url, but leave the quotation marks there; you need those.

thanx Joanna,...is there a space between the img and src?.....like this.....img src

J.D.

Not the question you asked but, if you want a little picture with a clickable thumbnail to a bigger picture (again, no spaces around the < 's and the > 's)

< a href="BIGURL" >

< img src="THUMBURL" > < /a >

Charlie

We'll just see how good your HTML code is buddy boy... wink.gif

1063359610849_2002OSHC.jpg

It Works! 893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif