• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone scan the last page of Phantom Stranger No. 2?

8 posts in this topic

Can someone scan the last page of Phantom Stranger No. 2? I'm trying to sell my beater copy in the forum with the very last panel missing. Someone will buy it, if I can provide the missing panel.

You would have my eternal gratitude! :foryou::tonofbricks:

Can someone scan the last page of Phantom Stranger No. 2? I'm trying to sell my beater copy in the forum with the very last panel missing. Someone will buy it, if I can provide the missing panel.

Can't you just crack out your copy ? :baiting:

Can't you just crack out your copy ? :baiting:

To be honest, I don't know how. Even if I did, I think I'm going to keep this one its plastic tomb.

Now now, leave us not pick on the poor lad, he's trying to get that last page scan for ME, lol

I've taken it on faith that SOMEBODY has a copy they'd be willing to scan for me, and bought the beater. Worst case scenario, I've been told that the story has been reprinted, and can chase down the last panel that way.

Still like a scan of the original, though....

Thanks!

Rickster

And here's how to crack a case:

showcase4.jpg

I remember when you did that Rick...I was sitting at your left (safely out of camera range:) and I was really going to call you on that eating Cheetos and reading comics thingy you always suggest, when you passed the book around (but I didn't want to get hit;)

Well, I think we polished off the Cheetos earlier in the day, but if you look around in this shot you'll see there are still plenty
of dangerous interesting snacks and drinks available.

showcase4-3.jpg